The low noise AK-CC092 is a high performance yet compact cooler designed for Intel and AMD processors. Two nickel plated copper heatpipes in direct CPU contact technology rapidly transfer the heat to 51 aluminium fine fins. The 9cm PWM fan is regulated automatically by CPU usage and temperature so under normal PC work load the fan speed is low ensuring quiet computing but extra performance is available when needed.
Akasa (patented) Easy Select Clip with Intel reference push-pin retention is used for no-hassle mounting on Intel platforms - no backplate is needed. AMD Sockets are catered for with a cam-lever clip for safe and easy attachment. Performance thermal compound is supplied.
• two nickel plated copper heatpipes for rapid heat transportation
• fine-fin aluminium heatsink gives efficient heat dissipation
• low noise fan with PWM control
• Intel LGA 775, 1155 & 1156 compatible
• AMD Socket 939, AM2, AM2+ & AM3 compatible
• push-pins mounting (Intel) or cam-lever (AMD)
• performance thermal compound is supplied