The low noise AK-959 uses a high engineered multi directional heatsink with bi-ped fins providing cost effective efficient CPU and motherboard cooling. The PWM fan is regulated automatically by CPU usage so under normal PC work load the fan speed is low ensuring quiet computing but extra performance is available when needed.
Dual mounting (LGA775 and LGA1156) with Intel approved push pins for reliable retention. Hi-performance thermal interface is pre-applied.
• High engineered aluminium heatsink for cost effective cooling
• Dual Intel mounting (LGA775 & LGA1156)
• Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
• Low noise PWM fan
• Push pins provide reliable retention and easy mounting
• High performance thermal interface pre-applied