Omega is the ultimate evolution of the famous Akasa Eclipse hi-engineered PC case. The spacious interior has been redesigned with water-cooling in mind and a solid aluminium front door creates an impressive looking chassis with excellent cooling capabilities. Full height mesh ventilation in the front and up to six 12cm fans provide a unique system cooling performance. Top and side panels are redesigned to accommodate two 12cm fans and water-cooling radiators.
Top, sides and front panels are removable to ensure unrestricted access from all sides and the mirror-finish stainless steel removable motherboard tray enables you to build your system outside with ease and then slide into the chassis. Six easily accessible I/O ports mounted on the side of the front panel include HD Audio and eSATA. The inside of the front door is recessed enabling installation of 5.25” devices with extended dials or control knobs (i.e AK-FC-03). An internal mounting bracket secures the PSU and prevents any vibration.
The optional maxi-view panel (AK-BKWSP-01) is also available for the OMEGA case.
• Solid aluminium door with full height mesh ventilation
• Innovative and spacious case design with easy access from all sides
• Mirror finish motherboard tray allows external system integration
• Side mesh window for two 12cm fans gives direct VGA cards cooling
• Top mesh window for two 12cm fans or watercooling radiator
• Compatible with extended server and workstation boards
• Direct mounting for Intel Xeon coolers
• Optional wheels included